The Santa Monica Mountains Trails Council appreciates your support. Our volunteer, nonprofit organization continues to be dedicated to establishing and maintaining the public trail system throughout the Santa Monica Mountains through partnerships with public and private sectors.
- Establish new signage in various locations throughout the mountains
- Purchase new tools, equipment and gloves
- Provide more than 3,500 hours of volunteer service to the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area and adjoining parkland areas, and groom more than 25 trail miles for the last twelve months.
- Pursue critical rights-of-way in the trails systems
- Coordinate with government agencies to ensure public access is maintained for trail users
- Individual Membership - a one year membership
- Mega Supporter – you donation goes to purchasing gloves, tools and other equipment to keep the trails open
- Patron – You are very committed to our goals and want to work with us to see it happen
- Business – For companies that want to support our efforts
- Lifetime Membership - (3 consecutive annual installments of $120 permitted) $360
Not ready to buy this online? You can mail-in your payment with our printable form.